This Dog-Gone Life

Monday, October 25, 2004

Exploding Brain of a Drama King

My friend DL is such a drama king. I usually don't associate myself with overly dramatic people because I can't relate well to them. You see, I'm just not like that. If something bad happens to me, I'll be sad but nothing major. I will just shrug it off, learn my lesson, and move on.

I'm lucky that all of my female friends are NOT dramatic at all. Unfortunately, I don't have such luck with my male friends. DL is one good example. He just dumped his girlfriend. Yes, that's right, he dumped her and not the other way around. It was his idea and he's still depressed about it...like, three weeks after the fact and while trying to date other girls already.

Also, while studying for our biochem class, he kept saying his brain is going to explode. Of course, the nice person that I am just told him to take a break from studying. But if I can't bear it anymore, I just might have to tell him to shut the f**k up and his brains won't explode unless someone shoots him on the head. And if he doesn't shut up, that someone just might be me. Hehehe.

Our other friend, M, totally agrees with me that he is so dramatic. Worthy of an Oscar, I tell you.