This Dog-Gone Life

Friday, October 08, 2004

Long Time No Blog

It's only my second week back in school and I'm already swamped! I'm still trying to get used to this quarter system where everything happens so fast. I'm going to start working out with my friend Dong next week. He used to be a personal trainer and part of a weightlifting team so, he knows alot about fitness.

But first, E and I has to finish the side yard tomorrow. Yeah. Fun. Just thinking about that makes my body sore again. Oh well, we started it, we have to finish it. Tyler and Shaggy got out of the yard this afternoon. I guess the gate on the side yard blew open and they were able to get out. When E went to the yard to play with them, they were gone. Of course, we both got frantic. I took my cell and car keys and drove off to look for my boys. E drove to the opposite direction looking for them too. Argh, I hate that feeling when one of them is hurt or missing or sick. Fortunately, I found them right away. They were running around checking out the neighborhood. Thanks God(dess).

I don't know what Tyler did but he stinks to high heavens. He's getting a bath tomorrow. Shaggy's hair is matted and Peachy's nails need to be cut. That means we need to take a trip to the doggie barber/groomer. Man, I think dogs are just as expensive as kids. But how come I can't claim them on my income tax?