This Dog-Gone Life

Friday, October 22, 2004

Annoying White Jewish Dude

I'm sitting at work right now and my co-worker is bugging the sh*t out of me. His name is Isaac, he is a white Jewish dude, and he thinks he is the reason why I'm living in America right now. He said that he saw my picture when I was little on a Christian Children Fund tv program that said "save the life of a child for a penny a day!". A penny a day! Not even a dime or a quarter. Just a penny. He also said that he almost didn't sponsor me because he didn't have a penny a day. Of course, he was just playing around.

Kidding aside, he idolizes me. He loves me although he's sooo politically incorrect most of the time. Well, make that all the time. Like the time he asked me out of the blue if I had ever looked at my dogs and thought of cooking them for dinner. I am not very witty and can't come up with a good come back but I always wonder why did they kill Jesus? Tell me, Isaac, why?