This Dog-Gone Life

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas in FL!

We finally made it in FL on the afternoon of 24th. Peachy was such a good girl throughout the whole plane ride. The only problem we had was fending away kids who wanted to touch her. Yup, my little baby was so popular at the airport. Everyone was oohhhing and aahhhing at her.

Seeing E's family, especially our godchild/niece, Eliza made our long and tiring trip worth it. Eliza has grown so much since we last saw her. She is an adorable and delightful little girl. Tita Flor's house is nice and comfortable. E's whole family was there and like any other family gatherings, it was a lot of chaos, fun, kwentos, and of course, food.

We had a gift exchange on the night of 24th and boy, we received so much gifts I was afraid I'd have to buy another luggage. My most favorite gift is the two-way radio that E's brother gave us. He said that we could use it when we go on our cruise. E also received his new toy from work, it's a Dell Pocket PC. It is sooo nice. And because he has new Pocket PC, I get to keep his old one. It's really not old, maybe just a few months, so I'm not complaining.

It was a totally different Christmas than last year when we were in New Jersey. I remember being bundled up and still being cold last year. This year, E and I were both feeling sticky because of the balmy FL weather. Wherever we celebrate Christmas though, as long as it is with family and close friends, it is always wonderful.