This Dog-Gone Life

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas shopping

Went to Nordstrom today to get gifts for E's family. Gosh, it was so freakin' crowded and the parking is crazy! If it was just up to me, I would go to Walmart or maybe Target where the prices are cheaper and there's ample parking. I'm a bonafide tightwad, that's for sure. It just that we have a gift card from Nordstrom and I'd rather use that than spend money out of my pocket.

I bought Calvin Klein perfume sets for his dad and two aunts. When I was rung up, I still had credits left in the card!!! So, I went and grab a lotion for myself. Hehehe. Oh, and they wrapped my gifts for free. Can't beat that, one less thing to worry about. The rest of my Christmas shopping has to wait til we get to FL because I'm afraid it won't fit in our luggage.