This Dog-Gone Life

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Stuck inside the house

It's been raining the whole day and my dogs and I are stuck in the house doing nothing. Below are some cute/sweet pictures of Peachy that I took using my cell. It's grainy but it's still okay. I'm trying to clean my cell of pictures before our trip to FL. It's mostly pics of Peachy because of all three, she's the most photogenic. Tyler is black and his face almost always doesn't come out right on the picture. All I see is a silhouette and I could hardly make out his brown eyes. Shaggy is even worse, he's brown and he blends right in to our rug. I have pictures of him where I couldn't tell him apart from the rug. Afterall, I named him Shaggy for a reason: he looks like shag carpeting.

I didn't turn on our christmas lights tonight. I didn't want to go outside the house and have to plug in those electric cords when it's raining and risk electrocuting myself. Come to think of it, I didn't even check the mail today. Oh yeah, and I was supposed to pick up something from the Luggage Center today. Oh well. What can I say, I'm lazy. But I think it's the weather. Yeah, that's right. It's not me, it's the rain.