This Dog-Gone Life

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Missing out on a really kick ass party

The sun is still nowhere to be seen in my corner of the world, my house is a still a mess, school work is bogging me down, and to top it all off, I can't go to my friend's party! My only chance at some natural mood booster on the dead of winter went bust because I can't take off from work. So, I'll be missing out on some great food, rich and enlightening conversations, dancing, drinking, and all that good (and illegal?) stuff in a college party. Oh well, sucks to be me right now.

Did I ever mention how thick the fog was this past week? It's horrible! It's so thick I'm almost afraid to drive into it. A friend who lives in the boonies (where the fog seems to be thickest) said it took him an hour longer to drive from his house to school. He said the fog was so thick he had to take a hatchet, whacked the fog with it a few times, get in the car, drive an inch forward and repeat the whole process to get to school. Hahaha! I know, it's a pretty lame joke but I'll take whatever I can get at this time.

Brrrr! Damn, it's cold in here.