This Dog-Gone Life

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Busy bee

I have way too much stuff going on right now.

In school:

Winter Quarter just started and I have tons of homework already.

My music class is supposed to be an easy class; but since I'm a retard, I can't figure out the meter in a piece. The very "simple" Semper Fidelis is mind boggling to me.

As for my Bacterial Genetics class, well, I really can't say anything. It's because I don't understand a damn thing. Thank God the rest of my science classes are manageable.


In the home front:

I have a huge pile of clothes to wash, and an equally huge pile to fold and put away.

My house is a mess.

My dogs keep tracking in mud from outside.

E's tracking in dirt from outside.

I swear I'm going to lock them all out of the house one of these days.