This Dog-Gone Life

Thursday, September 30, 2004

First day of Fall 2004 Quarter

I'm officially back in school. I had four classes today and it was pretty hectic. I also saw a bunch of friends and old classmates. Most of my teachers are pretty lively. One of my them is Dr. Applegate, she's very funny and she also works as a nutrition/fitness consultant for the Sacramento Kings as well as the Oakland Raiders. THAT, I think is really cool. I changed my mind about that class I'm trying to add. I'll just wait 'til next quarter to take it. I don't want to overload myself and end up with crappy grades.

On a different story, E is out of town again. He'll be home tomorrow night when I'm working late. That seems to be the story of our life. I don't get to see him anymore and that really stinks. I'm glad I have school to keep me busy.